1. How are you doing? (take self-assessment): Discover what areas you feel are lacking in your personal work-life experience and what policies you feel could best help you achieve a better work-life fit. See link below.
2. Explore the possibilities (check out policy options): Based on the results of your self-evaluation exercise, locate the policies that best address your priorities.
3. Empower yourself (review data): Explore the data related to your chosen policy(ies) including quantitative facts and figures, case studies, testimonials, and other supporting information.
4. Build your proposal: Using the talking points and selected supporting data, craft your pitch presentation using the provided template. Be prepared to overcome predictable objections.
5. Pitch to your leadership: Schedule a meeting and sit down with your leadership to discuss your proposal for work-fit policy improvements.
6. Enjoy a better work-life fit! Now that you’ve taken the initiative to spark real change in your firm, be proud of yourself and help leadership roll out the proposed policy(ies) firm-wide!